Skip nav to main content.
Are you looking to improve agent productivity by 2X? Learn More Close Banner

Contact Center Call Recording and Screen Recording

Call recording and screen recording to enhance agent’s performance

With our contact center call recording solution, you can record all of your inbound and outbound calls that would allow you to measure an agent’s performance, besides understanding whether customer issues are getting resolved. Our call center screen recording solution gives you a better look at the agent’s workflow and actions to resolve a customer query.

Request a Demo View Demo

Benefits of Call Recording and Screen Recording

Contact Center Call Recording Software

With our platform, you can automatically record calls without any manual intervention across multiple sources, such as phone lines, VoIP, and mobile devices. Users can tag the recordings, making it easier to categorize and search.

Managers and supervisors can listen in on live calls and support agents. Besides, managers can evaluate the quality of calls using recordings – based on factors like customer satisfaction, compliance with company policies, and adherence to best practices.

Contact Center Screen Recording

With our platform, you can schedule recordings of all screen activity, allowing supervisors and managers to decide if the agents followed the right approach to address a customer query. This can act as input for the training and coaching of agents.

Besides, it supports customizable recording options by defining the settings, such as recording area, audio input, and video quality.

Check out the complete guide to managing call center agents

Want to hear more about our work!

“I am impressed and satisfied with ClearTouch. Their cloud contact centre and voice recording is very effective and flexible. I find it better than the on-premises solution we had before. We can now easily keep our records on the cloud even if we are perpetually on the go.”

– Our Customer from Credit Analysis Sector

The ClearTouch Advantage

Been There and Done That!

20+ years in business, worldwide presence, billions of client interactions, diverse client base serving over 1500+ clients.

A Single Platform

We are an all-in-one platform that comes with a per-minute costing; no contractual commitments or liability; monitoring and reporting across locations.


Integrate with In-house CRMs, helpdesk software, and other best-of-breed applications.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is call recording?

Call recording is the process of capturing audio associated with phone calls. The conversation between a customer and an agent is recorded – it can be stored, retrieved, and evaluated per your business needs.

Call center call recording refers to the practice of recording telephone conversations between customer service representatives and customers in a call center setting.

What is screen recording?

Screen recording is recording the activities on the agent’s screen when the customer is having a conversation with the agent.

Contact center screen recording would allow you to retrieve the agent’s type and quality of action in addressing the customer’s needs. This would help you understand your agents’ quality and help in their training.

Why do call and screen recordings?

Call and screen recording ensure that organizations comply with laws and regulations regarding customer consent and notifications. Recorded data is very effective when disputes arise about customer service standards.

Is call recording legal in India?

It is legal as long as the other person, in our case, it is the customer, knows that the call is being recorded. That’s why you usually hear the message, “this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes.” The customer gives their consent before the call is recorded, and they have the option to disconnect. The recorded data is permissible to be used as evidence in the courts of law.

How do recording and analytics work together?

Your recorded data has funds of information that you don’t tap at all. Only 2% of the recordings ever get listened to, and the remaining 98% just lie in the storage servers.

Now, apply analytics to it, and you will get an enormous amount of insights. It can act as inputs for your product management teams, customer service, and customer support teams, aid in agent training, and help capture misselling, compliance & privacy issues.

What are the benefits of contact center call recording?

a. It can help you resolve disputes
b. It can help in upselling and cross-selling
c. It can help in skilling the agents better to address customer needs
d. It can help you understand your customers and the market better
e. It can improve customer service.


Learn More About ClearTouch’s Call Center Software

Check how our call & screen recording fits your needs