Call Center LMS – LMS for Your Call Center Data Management
As a customer service function or a call center, you will have to deal with different data sources.
You will have to deal with prospective customer lists – lists of your target segments, like-audience lists that are similar to your existing customers, lists generated from your websites and social ads, and prospects at different stages of your sales cycle.
Besides this, the most critical data points would be about your customers from multiple data sources.
It would include information about the users, business use cases, chosen features, implementation challenges, customer service and customer support interactions, product reviews, social posts about your offerings, testimonials, and conversations with them.
This is a humungous amount of data, and for your organization to provide the best possible customer experience, you will have to manage all of this data proactively.
Let us look at some use cases for us to appreciate LMS better.
Use Cases of Call Center LMS
- There are so many ways to utilize your data. Your customer data can provide you with information that your marketing can use, can help you upsell and cross-sell to your customers, and improve your compliance. Failing to investigate the data can mean letting useful data sit around without benefitting your organization.
- Now take the case of outbound dialing. Your lists are your lifeline, and it takes a lot of skills and time to upload and organize your lists for dialing. This would mean significant downtime. With an LMS, you can reshape, augment, and process list data for easy upload and easier dialing management. You can order, filter and select your lists based on several criteria and compliance requirements that you may have by the click of a button with an LMS.
- LMS can be integrated with other systems easily using API calls. This would allow you to filter them further and strengthen the available data for your agents. For instance, if a particular state has a specific timing when you cannot make unsolicited calls, LMS would automatically remove those numbers from the list at those times without even the agent noticing it.
Check out our video on How can an LMS help with data management for call centers?
How Do You Go About Doing This?
Without proper technology and tools, you will not be able to use this data efficiently, resulting in costly mistakes.
You can do away with such mistakes using List Management Service solutions.
There are three components to list management services: an effective collection of information, efficient data storage and organization, and valuable data analysis and application. This will have to be done from across all the channels.
Benefits of Using LMS in Your Call Center Data Management
- A central data repository: LMS serves as the new central repository for data and the connection point from all outside inputs for your contact center platform or customer experience function
- Advanced call center data management: LMS allows customer experience engines to draw upon its data for advanced decision processing and enables data enrichment
- Increased visibility: LMS allows easier API access and clear activity views across any communication channel regardless of agent activity.
- Greater administrative efficiencies: LMS saves time and effort in migrating and managing data and reduces the potential for errors.
- Gateway to omnichannel functionality: LMS allows omnichannel functions like two-way SMS and customer chat enhancements.
It is time to upgrade your approach to data management. It would be best if you looked at implementing a List Management Service as a part of your call center data management, which will allow you to make the most of your data.